Monday, May 17, 2010

Ingredients In Seven Seas Italian Dressing

The garden: beans, zucchini and their flowers


The garden begins to bear fruit and hours of hard work are very well rewarded.
The beans have now completed their production cycle and it seemed only right greet them.
In most plants are already covered with zucchini flowers and zucchini mini-tender and delicious ... what it wants more from life??
We come to the recipe ... After
fried onion with olive oil and basil greek I brought the cooking Favotto fresh.
Then with the mixer immerisone I blend with oil seals.
In a frying pan (just bought new copper ... 3 mm thick ;-)) I cook the courgettes with oil. Drain the pasta I added
even the flowers also cut into julienne strips and I whipped with excellent pecorino aged in marc supplied to us directly from a producer ... adding two tablespoons of cooking water. I
Serve with mashed beans, and then in the nest of spaghetti (homemade Marche), decorating with a strong pumpkin flower.

We wanted to put some tender picture of my garden that is enjoying a well-deserved sun
start with the delicate rose:



Then comes the turn of an eccentric varietàdi lavender


And here is a soft crab-apple tree full of fruit


But here we have the good old cherry tree that was passed this year:


The persimmon has exploded in a storm of timid flowers


datterini The work in progress:

To finish with a variety of round zucchini that satisfied me ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment