Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Clips Katesplayground

octopus, lentils and zucchini with crispy kamut



Here we go with another nice recipe, this time
the protagonist is a cute octopus, fresh cool that it happened at home Bonin to lunch.
My mother was skeptical to see me inspired by particular combinations and tried to pull me down to earth .... but my imagination could not resist ... and .. this is what has produced.
The base is a puree of lentils (in this period I like creamy base and pulses ... what can you do ;-)). Simply
finish the cooking and scented with rosemary and then mixed with the good oil.
The octopus is first steamed, then roasted and made crisp in the pan.
Courgettes are simply cut into regular slices, sprinkle with salt and red pepper, a little oil and bake.
Among other things, there is a layer and a sauce of olive oil and basil. It ends with the kamut
boiled and then made crisp in pan.
Not bad and not at all trivial ;-)... the octopus manages to amaze me!
Bon appetit!

PS meanwhile continuing the binge of fresh cherries and marmellatose here .... never end ... Help !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment