Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cubefield Small Screen Only

field trend with shrimp, asparagus and saffron


In the province of Ascoli Piceno, a small town is a fine egg noodles, which exports around the world.
This is mixed according to the classic recipe and chickens, tend to emphasize the Marches, cereals are grown with no native any type of GMO.
Drying is long and requires the use of special ovens. The cheese is porous and in addition to the classic macaroni (too thin for my liking) produces many other formats.


To accompany this tip I chose a classic Italian cuisine.
With the stems of the asparagus I made a cream that I kept from art to decorate the plates.
I have passed to the blender and then blend minipimmer.
I kept warm on the stove by adding peanut butter to mix well.
For the sauce I browned the onion with butter and a dash of oil.
I seasoned the shrimp a few seconds and then I removed them. I
seasoned asparagus and then add a dash of fresh cream. (To my house .... do not buy the cream emerges from raw milk after boiling)
Then I added two scoops of water from the pasta and I creamed shrimp everything mixed well.
Serve as a poet I see in the picture and voila!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment