Saturday, July 24, 2010

How To Paint On A Water Leak Wall

New Year: sourdough powder ... approved! Fresh Cranberry



Solità recipe for pizza only instead of 2 / 3 grams of yeast I used the sourdough powder that I find in a store specializing in organic ... there is also premixed with the flour dust 's red mill ... 24 hours or more of lievvitazione and a result is exceptional insured ... keep in mind that this is cooked in an ordinary oven because I did not want to use the firewall, much less express .... the pizza mozzarella biodonamico farm Vaira .... went to my production ... 36 months grated cheese bought from a local organic producer ... spicy oil and basil.
I did not expect this result but I must admit that when used well, the chemical has its advantages;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment