Friday, February 26, 2010

Connect Multiple Usb Cameras To Display



N on know the group "id3king" before processing the restaurant "Accademia del Tartufo". But now I find myself being a fan of these trips, maybe also because I really like nature.

M who are the "king 3? I asked this question and answer I visited their website:
Bellagamba Mauro, Paolo Biguzzi, Attilio Macrelli.




I or mainly, I had the pleasure of meeting Paul, which is a bit 'coordinator. But during lunch at the restaurant I can not forget "the mustache Hawk" or the joy of Aldo Loris or grit of Joan (just to name a few).


D at the time that I love the mountains where I was born, I love Spinelli, I love the surroundings, I am glad that a group of hikers solchino these valleys and these mountains.
At times I seem a bit 'crazy for them to walk while I was being a snowstorm or when there is a flood! But I see that when they come to us are always happy adventure just ended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment