Friday, January 8, 2010

Least Busiest Dmv Location In La






It 'been a month since I published the photos of Wadi Rum. I waited a week to do it because my return from holiday in Jordan has been traumatic to say the least!
I enjoyed the beauty of the places of most genuine fun and good food. It 's the first time that I happen to eat so well in a foreign country. Before leaving I had read about the culinary Jordanian but I thought that I would be left out in the taste, usually, the sanitary conditions leave much to be desired, or give rise to small disturbances of the whole side. The
I like spicy food and I have no bias in sampling combinations that at first glance may seem bizarre. Back from
vacenze is strange ...
I felt satisfied and at the same time a little flushed.
Maybe I left something on the road ...
Perhaps it was the intense emotions and vibrations that I felt from everything I've tasted ...
Perhaps there is an explanation.
Even these days of celebration and I was slightly dazed before restarting I still wanted to party ... and then ... suddenly everything is again not as bad as what it is.
Maybe there is enthusiasm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment