Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reptiles Cellular Respiration Cold

easy

This Sunday I had no commitments, no program when the phone rings I going to be a pleasant visit unexpectedly. I did not have very much time and ingredients, however, wanted to welcome my guests with a Dolcino prepared with my own hands and given that to me also means inventive cook I created this cake very simple without many pretensions.

Ingredients:
  • 170 g sugar 3 eggs 1 pinch of salt
  • 3 teaspoons of coffee powder 1 tablespoon cocoa
  • few drops of vanilla
  • 150 grams of flour
  • 30 g cheese
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • almost a packet of baking powder
  • some butter to the pan
  • icing sugar to decorate.
In a bowl I poured sugar, three eggs and a pinch of salt. With the mixer on medium speed I started working in the mixture and slowly poured the remaining ingredients with the foresight to incorporate the two tablespoons of olive oil, stirring with a spoon from the bottom up by adding the yeast finally sieved.
Pour the mixture into a pan to medium-small diameter and bake for about thirty minutes at 180 degrees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment