Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Will Orange Juice Help Chest Infection

Hasta la victoria siempre



Here are considerations worthy of Fabio on the protest on Wednesday, 11 cm, we try to process all the stimuli within us that the times we are living there forward, and become, all the elements for the renovation of the entire category ... let's try


event. ... I was there as a listener, given that participating as a trainee and carefree air I looked around and heard presentations from small-signal ... Read on other occasions, in all honesty I was expecting a more modest participation even ... luckily I was wrong ... not much though! over 3,000 members including accountants and accountants .... and there were about 60-70 persone.A aside all "perfectly acceptable" interventions ... an effort to synthesize some of the elements that have emerged I would say:
1.vi was a positive and proactive participation of a large part of the participants;
2.the number of issues dealt with have increased and the topic of much discussion;
3.si has caught the desire to try not to meet again in 25 years (more later?).
Those listed above are, in my opinion the positive aspects of the meeting, going to reflect on some points I would say that less happy:
1.l 'order and specifically the Bar Council seemed to me to be seen as a foreign organ, a loose cannon without any connection with members ;
2.they seemed "nice" view of the quality of assistance to the participants to submit a document that is already "baked", ready to be served;
3.Not me is very clear in what sense is meant to be divorced from politics;
4.il was finally obtained is far, in my opinion, a manifestation rather it was a first meeting to begin a journey that maybe in some time (months, years, decades ... who knows?) will show. ... I would have nothing else to write ... but I prefer to wait for the "comments", greetings to all, fabio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment