Friday, July 14, 2006

The Differfence Between Tapout Mps

answer to Fabio

Commenting on the post July 12, Fabio wrote these considerations. I think they are worthy of note and invite all visitors to the blog to post their thoughts.
I started to practice for about 10 months ... little to be able to express an opinion on the profession to which "perhaps" one day will belong, however, allow me to "comment" with some thoughts from what I have now lived. In my opinion it is desirable and, probably, inevitable that in the near future professions are completely abolished. I would ask some of the "few" visitors to the blog and the reasons that in the current work still has a sense of the requirement to register with the association. I shall present some observations gained in recent months:
1. begin, obviously, the practice of mandatory term of three years. A prediction of this kind in addition to not allow in any way a selection qualitatitiva among practitioners (eg, Tom learns the accounts in 1 month to 4 years are not enough Caio ...) indeed acts in the opposite direction so that people begin to do practice is largely due to one of three categories:
A) "the sons of ...";
B) the desperate who have no other alternative;
C) fools who truly believe in the profession and have a family behind the most affluent who can afford to keep them for another 3 years.
who is capable but has no means is cut off. I do not know if the end result of a selection of this kind is the creation of high profile professionals ...
2. The spirit of belonging to a category, a group it can not be imposed by law. One must feel part of a community and "participate". In the seminars or courses that I attended I met prtaicamente always the same "few" people. Even the union to which young people voluntarily joined an organization that is in my view has several problems coinvolgerenelle its initiatives are chartered accountants.
3. It reminds us to belong to the class only when you must defend the interests "caste" who believe in law and also due in this case I do not think there's a lot of participation and willingness to mobilize effectively. Grow your own backyard is probably the favorite activities even when the harvest, not only is highly endangered.
Thank you for your attention I apologize if I was too critical, but at the moment this is what I think. I hope that your comments make me change my mind, my cordial greetings to all.
Fabio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment